But as soon as the game got over, the music changed to Bollywood hits like Rock and Roll Soniye , Mundeya Tu Vach Ke Rahin and last year's pan- India chartbuster Why This Kolaveri Di .
What does WTK stand for?
WTK stands for Why This Kolaveri (Dhanush song)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTK
We have 13 other meanings of WTK in our Acronym Attic
- Wirral Trade Justice (Wirral, England)
- Wreck This Journal
- Working Till Jesus Comes (Fundamental Broadcasting Network; Piedmont, SC)
- Wichita, Tillman and Jackson Railway Company
- Working till Jesus Returns (Christian Television Network, Inc.)
- Want to Know
- We the Kings (band)
- Well Tempered Klavier (JS Bach)
- What the Kian
- Wheeler Trigg Kennedy (Denver, CO law firm)
- William tha Konqueror (disc jockey)
- Wireless Toolkit
- WorldToolKit (Proprietary Graphics API)
- World Traditional Karate Association
- Why This Kolaveri Di (song)
- World Tae Kwon Do Association
- Welsh Traditional Karate Federation (UK)
- Wroclawskie Targi Ksiazki Naukowej (Polish: Wrocklaw Scientific Book Fair)
- World Traditional Karate Organization (Staten Island, NY)
- Watch The Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
MUSCAT: Usha Uthup, the original diva of Indian pop music, who has made the Indian audiences tap their feet with her songs for the last 42 years, said Dhanush's Why this Kolaveri Di is a simple song that anyone can sing.
Summary: The Making of a Romance Novel Cover; Why This Kolaveri Di Full Song Is this really the end?