One wit posed the question: Why did the chicken cross the road?
What does WDTCCTR stand for?
WDTCCTR stands for Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Workshop on Design, Test and Applications (IEEE)
- What Does This Acronym Mean? :-)
- What Does This Acronym Stand For?
- Warning Decision Training Branch (NOAA)
- Walt Disney Travel Company
- Well-Differentiated Thymic Carcinoma (cancer)
- Well-Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- West Desert Test Center (US Army Dugway Proving Ground, UT, USA)
- Wichita Dog Training Club (Wichita, KS)
- Williamsport Dog Training Club (est. 1977; Pennsylvania)
- Watchdog Timer Counter Clear Flag
- Windows Down, Top Down (convertible car slang)
- Workforce Development and Training Division (New York State Department of Labor)
- Web Development Tools for Eclipse
- Watch Dog Timer Function
- Windows Device Testing Framework (Microsoft)
- Workforce Development Training Fund (business grants; various states)
- What Does the Fox Say? (pop culture song)
- Walt Disney Television International
- Western Dakota Technical Institute (Rapid City, SD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Man Utd Ryan Giggs, that's who Crazy for chicken more like - deep fried that is CAPTION(S): RHYS IFANS: Soon to be seen in Harry Pot-Roast And The Deathly Hallows WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?
Byline: Elaine Morgan WHY did the chicken cross the road?