Ltd, a Chinese wholly foreign owned entity (WFOE) of Digisec Group of the Caymans.
What does WFOE stand for?
WFOE stands for Wholly Foreign Owned Entity
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of WFOE
We have 1 other meaning of WFOE in our Acronym Attic
- Workforce Optimization (software)
- World Fashion Organization
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- World Food Organisation
- World Football Organization (soccer)
- World Future Organization (Los Angeles, CA; est. 2009)
- Worldwide Freezing Order (formerly Mareva Injunction)
- Wound Flat Out
- Washington Finance Officers Association
- Western Fishboat Owners Association (Redding, CA)
- Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise
- With Faith or Flames
- Work Force Of the Future
- Winter Festival of Lights (Niagra Falls, Ontario, Canada)
- Winters Friends of the Library (Winters, CA)
- Wait For Overhead Message
- Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets
- Workshop on Fiber Optics Passive Components
- Wing Flying Operations
- West Florida Ocean Racing Circuit
Samples in periodicals archive:
a wholly foreign owned entity ("WFOE") in the People's Republic of China.
The approved Wholly Foreign Owned Entity (WFOE) name is Kurt Salmon Associates, Inc.