The event will also feature a keynote address from FERC Commissioner Nora Mead Brownell, who will provide an overview of the Wholesale Power Market Platform and its implications for launching new markets.
What does WPMP stand for?
WPMP stands for Wholesale Power Market Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPMP
We have 3 other meanings of WPMP in our Acronym Attic
- World Professionnal Muay Thai Federation (martial arts)
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital (Winter Park, FL)
- World Parts Manufacturer Identifier
- West Penn Minority Junior Golf Association
- Web Page Markup Language (computing)
- West Penn Multi-List
- Westchester Putnam Multiple Listing Service (White Plains, NY)
- Window Probability Matching Method
- Working Party on Manufactured Nanomaterials (France)
- World Police Medical Officers
- Worldwide Peace Marker Project (Cape Coral, FL)
- Western Pennsylvania Model Railroad Museum
- War Pensioners Mobility Supplement (Service Personnel and Veterans Agency; Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Wide Pulse Microwave System (E3GS)
- Wideband Propagation Measurement System
- Work Flow Process Management Solution
- Work Process Management System
- Worldwide Project Management Services
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation (est. 1963)
- Wordpress Multi-User (blog design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new edition of the Standard Market Design and the Wholesale Power Market Platform is encouraging all suppliers to join an RTO--West Connect, RTO West and the California ISO are working together to make a smooth transition.
Also learn from in-depth presentations from 18 distinguished experts including an address from Charles Whitmore, Senior Market Advisor, Office of Market Oversight and Investigation, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission on "FERC Wholesale Power Market Platform (PMP) and Transmission Investment Incentives.