Three of the workers at the Conway location, Brandon Tipton, Michael Gilbert and Stephen Padgett, quit in 2013 to join Irby's competitor, Wholesale Electric Supply Co.
What does WES stand for?
WES stands for Wholesale Electric Supply
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WES
We have 142 other meanings of WES in our Acronym Attic
- Weapon Engagement Status (US DoD)
- Web Enterprise Suite (software)
- WebLogic Enterprise Security
- Websense Email Security (software)
- Weldon Elementary School (Clovis, California)
- West Elementary School (Wyoming, Michigan)
- Western Europe Standard Time (GMT+0000)
- Weyerhaeuser Engineering Services
- White Elephant Sale (fundraising)
- Whitlow Elementary School (Cumming, GA)
- Wholesale Extension Services (UK)
- Windows Embedded Standard (software)
- Wing Engineering Squadron (USMC)
- Wing Enterprise Schedule
- Wireline Enhanced Services (Sprint)
- Women's Engineering Society (UK)
- Woodside Elementary Scool (Woodside, CA)
- Work Element Sheet
- Work Event Separator (US Air Force)
- Work Experience Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
BGE conducted its latest auction for wholesale electric supply earlier this week, and has now secured approximately 85 percent of its electric supply for the period June 1, 2011 through May 31, 2012.
Select Energy has been awarded a wholesale electric supply contract by Western Massachusetts Electric Company (WMECO) at the completion of a competitive bidding process.
Select Energy, the energy marketing subsidiary of Northeast Utilities and a leading energy provider in New England, today announced a wholesale electric supply contract to serve Massachusetts Electric Company.
At the same time, it will create value through improving the efficiency and reliability of wholesale electric supply markets through investments in critical new transmission infrastructure.
Our team took a comprehensive, competitively-priced approach to meet the challenges of New Jersey's innovative process for securing its wholesale electric supply," said Sabatino.
Con Edison passes on their wholesale electric supply costs to its customers.
With the awarding of these contracts, BGE has locked in wholesale electric supply that ensures our customers will continue to receive the benefits of the retail price freeze through the transition period without any adverse financial impact on the utility.