Life premiums for the whole of life insurance have seen a rise of 58% overnight for women over 40.
What does WOL stand for?
WOL stands for Whole of Life (insurance, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WOL
We have 36 other meanings of WOL in our Acronym Attic
- Warriors of the Land (game)
- Water of Life (Fontana, California church)
- Way Of Life
- Web of Lies
- Web Ontology Language (knowledge representation)
- Werewolves of London
- Wervikse Oldtimer Liefhebbers (Dutch; Belgian classic car club)
- Westwood Online
- Whinny Out Loud
Samples in periodicals archive:
This week we will look at whole of life insurance policies.
They come in different names, sometimes fancy ones such as Fortune Builder, but in general, plans are divided into three categories: term assurance, whole of life and endowment.