The following eight organizations were chosen for co-sponsorship: Nearby Nature, Safe Routes to School, Huerto de la Familia, NextStep Recycling, Walama Restoration, FOOD for Lane County Gardens, Whole Earth Nature School and School Garden Project.
What does WENS stand for?
WENS stands for Whole Earth Nature School (est. 1982; Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WENS
We have 2 other meanings of WENS in our Acronym Attic
- Wide Energy Neutron Detection Instrument
- Wenatchee National Forest (Washington)
- [not an acronym] elbow skin
- Weekly Estimated Net Income Statistics (TV Show Friends)
- World Entertainment News Network
- Weighted Essentially Non-Oscillatory
- Workgroup of European Nurse Researchers (The Netherlands)
- World Education News and Reviews (New York, NY)
- Western European Nuclear Regulators Association
- Wehi-3-Expanded Neonatal Splenocytes
- Wireless Emergency Notification System
- Westerbork Northern Sky Survey
- West End Neighborhood Taxpayers (New York)
- Women in Engineering and Technology
- Women's Electronic Network Training
- Weekly Estimated Net Usage Statistics
- World Editor Not Workin (gaming clan)
- Washington Engineering Office
- Weapons Engagement Office
- Weapons Engineering Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saturday; local experts will provide guided tours that include a trek onto the latest Ridgeline acquisition, and birding and ecology; Whole Earth Nature School will lead nature activities for kids; opportunity to help on trail improvement project; refreshments; Barn Music Friends will begin playing at noon; space for tours limited so registration advised; more information at Friends of the Ridgeline website (go to rgne.
Bradley, and his partners in the Whole Earth Nature School, would teach the kids how to shoot bows and arrows, how to start a fire with the bow-drill method and how to build a lifesaving shelter out of sticks, fir boughs and mosses.