Effects of feeding whole cottonseed and cottonseed products on performance and carcass characteristics of finishing beef cattle.
What does WCS stand for?
WCS stands for Whole Cottonseed
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCS
We have 288 other meanings of WCS in our Acronym Attic
- Web Conferencing Solutions (software)
- Web Consulting Services
- Web Coverage Service (Open Geospatial Consortium)
- Webmart Communication Services
- WebSphere Commerce Suite (IBM)
- Welby Computer Services Limited (Canada)
- Well Control School (Houston, TX)
- West Coast Swing (dance style)
- Western Canadian Select (heavy oil stream)
- Wheelchair Sports Association (Adelaide, Australia)
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- Wildlife Control Supplies (East Granby, CT)
- William C. Smith & Co. (Washington, DC)
- Williamson County Schools (Franklin, TN)
- Wimbledon Choral Society (UK)
- Wimborne Choral Society (UK)
- Window-Constrained Scheduling
- Windows CardSpace (Microsoft)
- Windows Color System
- Winston Churchill School (Woking, England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the first time in more than 10 years, more cottonseed will be crushed for oil than will be fed as whole cottonseed to dairy cattle," Morgan notes.
In South Africa whole cottonseed has become a popular feed for dairy cows.
and Cottonseed, LLC, business operations that are involved in cotton ginning, warehousing and whole cottonseed sales.
of Weldon, NC, has entered into a licensing agreement with Chickasha of Georgia, LLC to produce FuzZpellets(TM), a pelletized whole cottonseed for the dairy and beef feed industries.
Mechanically delinted whole cottonseed can also be fed directly to ruminants and is preferred by feed manufacturing firms because of its ease of mechanical handing.
David Ferraro, President of Buckeye Technologies, commented that "Over 4 million tons of whole cottonseed are sold to the U.
2001), which showed that cows fed a high whole cottonseed (WCS) diet had improved milk yield, milk fat, and fat corrected milk (FCM).