Typing of Aeromonas isolates from children with diarrhoea and water samples by randomly amplified polymorphic DNA polymerase chain reaction and whole cell protein fingerprinting.
What does WCPF stand for?
WCPF stands for Whole Cell Protein Fingerprinting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WCPF
We have 5 other meanings of WCPF in our Acronym Attic
- West Columbia Police Department (West Columbia, TX)
- World Cities Population Database (UN Environment Programme)
- World Congress on Preventative Dentistry (conference; International Association for Dental Research)
- Worst Case Packet Delay
- Welsh Committee for the Professional Development of Pharmacy (UK)
- Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
- World Conference on Photovoltaic Energy Conversion
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation (Yorkville, IL)
- Welded Cover Plated Flange (US FEMA connection)
- Western Counties Photographic Federation (UK)
- Wild Camel Protection Foundation
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia)
- Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gaming
- World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics (various locations)
- World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, LLP (law firm)
- Western Community Policing Institute (Monmouth, OR)
- White-Crowned Pigeon (bird species)