They use a wide variety of mainstream treatments from around the world, including local and whole body hyperthermia, SonoPhoto Dynamic Therapy, immune modulation, IV therapy, natural vaccines, nutrition and detoxification among others.
What does WBH stand for?
WBH stands for Whole Body Hyperthermia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WBH
We have 29 other meanings of WBH in our Acronym Attic
- Wet Bulb Globe Temperature
- Wet-Bulb Globe Thermometer
- Wide Bay Group Training (various locations)
- Wooden Boat Guild of Tasmania (Battery Point, Tasmania, Australia)
- Wet-Bulb Globe Temperature Index
- Whole Body Glucose Uptake
- Wissenschaftlicher Beirat Globale Umweltveränderungen (German: Scientific Advisory Council on Global Change)
- Whole Body Glucose Uptake Rate
- Water Bath Heater
- Weekly Broadcasting Hours
- William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak, Michigan)
- Windows Based Hosting (Microsoft Corp.)
- Wisconsin Bowhunters Association
- Without Body Hardware (automobiles)
- West Bourke Heritage Association (Australia)
- Wigan and Bolton Health Authority (UK)
- Wisconsin Bow Hunter Association
- West Bengal Housing Board (India)
- Wilson Bank Holding Company (Tennessee)
- Wootton Bassett Hockey Club (est. 1959; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Human monocyte stimulation by experimental whole body hyperthermia [in German].
She had whole body hyperthermia, but no further mainstream treatment.
Patients with solid tumors treated with high-temperature whole body hyperthermia show a redistribution of naive/memory T-cell subtypes.
First Circle Medical has received FDA approval to commence clinical studies in the US to assess safety and efficacy of their proprietary technology - Extracorporeal Whole Body Hyperthermia (EWBH) for the treatment of chronic Hepatitis C (Hep C) patients who are unresponsive to the standard of care (Interferon).
According to Baldwin, it was her research findings on local and whole body hyperthermia treatments that made her choose Hope4Cancer.
The study, "A Review of Whole Body Hyperthermia and the Experience of Klinik St.
First Circle expects to change the paradigm for the treatment of HCV with its Extracorporeal Whole Body Hyperthermia technology and to leverage its proprietary position by providing patient access via leading gastroenterology (caregiver for the HCV patient) practices.