The old Liberty Collection - free to any customer who wants one.
What does WWO stand for?
WWO stands for Who Wants One (graphics forums)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWO
We have 25 other meanings of WWO in our Acronym Attic
- Wink Wink Nudge Nugde
- World Wide Node Name
- Walker Wheels Need Oil
- West Ward Neighborhood Partnership (Easton, PA)
- Worldwide Numbering Plan
- What Would Neil Patrick Harris Do?
- White Window Not Responding Syndrome (Steinberg Cubase)
- World Wide Network Services
- World-Wide Navigational Warning Service
- Wet Weather Operations
- Wisconsin Web Offset
- Women Writers Online (Brown University project)
- Working With Others
- World Wide Organization
- Wisconsin Wastewater Operators' Association
- Wisconsin Woodland Owners Association
- Whale Watch Operators Association North West (Pacific North West)
- Water Works Operators' Association of Pennsylvania
- Western Wayne/Oakland County Association of Realtors (Michigan)
- Wisconsin Women of Color Network (Madison)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Free tickets will be available through grocery stores and city libraries to anyone who wants one.
Unlike the largest reseller of computers in the world, Buck A Day finances IBM computers for "a buck a day" making a computer instantly accessible to anyone who wants one.
They have brought a full featured computer into the reach of an entirely new demographic segment who wants one, but could not previously have afforded one.