Now that the SATs, ACTs and high-stakes state-mandated tests are including or expanding their essay components," says Whittier Union High School District (CA) Director of Staff Development and Accountability Nancy Bosserman, "we have to provide the students with accessible, helpful and interactive writing tools.
What does WUHSD stand for?
WUHSD stands for Whittier Union High School District (Whittier, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WUHSD
- Wuhan, China (Airport Code)
- Wellington Underwater Hockey Association (New Zealand)
- Wasco Union High School
- Washington Union High School (Fresno, CA)
- Waterford Union High School (Wisconsin)
- Watsonville Union High School (Watsonville, CA)
- Western University of Health Sciences
- Woodlake Union High School (Woodlake, CA)
- Washington Union High School District (Fresno, CA)
- Wheatland Union High School District (Wheatland, CA)
- Weather Underground, Inc. (website)
- Web User Interface
- Western Union International
- Wildland Urban Interface (US National Park Service)
- Without Urinary Incontinence (obstetrics and gynecology)
- Workers Union of Ireland (est. 1924)
- Waking Up in Amsterdam (blog)
- Windows User Interface Automation
- Western Union International Bank
- Western Union International, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recognition of California's Teacher of the Year, Javier Gonzalez from Pioneer High School in the Whittier Union High School District, gave real meaning to the word ``inspirational.
I found myself getting more work done because all computers have USB ports as opposed to a Zip drive, which we used in previous years," said Brian Chowsangrat, senior class student at California High School, Whittier Union High School District.