After leading Whitney Young High School to a Class 4A state championship as a junior, he was pursued by several prominent schools.
What does WYHS stand for?
WYHS stands for Whitney Young High School (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WYHS
We have 1 other meaning of WYHS in our Acronym Attic
- Waterloo Youth Hockey Association (Iowa)
- Wayne Youth Hockey Association (Wayne, MI)
- Where's Your Head At? (song)
- Wilmington Youth Hockey Association (North Carolina)
- When You Have A Chance
- When Your Heartstrings Break (Beulah album)
- What You Hear Is What You Get (Front242 song)
- West Yorkshire Housing Partnership (UK)
- Weinbaum Yeshiva High School (Boca Raton, Florida)
- Whitehall Yearling High School (Powell, OH)
- Woady Yaloak Historical Society (Australia)
- When you Have Time
- Would You Hit This
- Webster-Yang Index
- World Youth International (Australia)
- Waterford Youth Information Centre (Ireland)
- Without You I'm Nothing (Placebo album)
- Wyoming Investment in Nursing (est. 2003)
- World Youth Investment Organization
- West Yorkshire Investment Planning (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rounding out the top three places in the oral Super Quiz were Whitney Young High School from Chicago and Catholic Memorial High School from Waukesha, Wis.
Our system enables Whitney Young High School to independently determine how much cash is going into their vending machines without having to physically audit each individual vending machine," said Stubins.
On Wednesday, OSU signed 5-8 point guard Ahmad Starks, out of Whitney Young High School in Chicago, to a national letter-of-intent.
Faith Schullstrom, former executive director of National Council of Teachers of English -- Joe Scotese, teacher at Whitney Young High School, Chicago Public Schools
Ignatius College Preparatory; Adyna Jackson and Leenice Williams, Walter Payton College Preparatory High School; Alexandra Aguilera, Whitney Young High School Cicero: Cristina Cabezas and Silvia Palafox, Morton East High School; Dennis Acosta, St.
She is a volunteer nurse at Whitney Young High School and St.
Whitney Young High School received a $1000 award based her high school's improvement in AP grade point performance, increase in number of AP courses offered, and increase in number of students taking AP science courses.