The Whitewater Valley Railroad in Connorsville offers a number of specialty rides include a Wild West themed ride with dinner, and for all things trains in Indiana, visit the Indiana Transportation Museum in Noblesville.
What does WVRR stand for?
WVRR stands for Whitewater Valley Railroad
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WVRR
We have 1 other meaning of WVRR in our Acronym Attic
- West Virginia Racing League
- World Vegetarian Restaurant Month (est. 2007)
- West Virginia Railroad Maintenance Authority
- West Virginia Realty Network
- White varietal Rousanne (grape)
- Workplace Violence Restraining Order
- Weaver Valley Regional Park (UK)
- West Virginia Real Property (legal case database)
- Wabash Valley Road Runners (Indiana)
- Wallkill Valley Railroad Company (New York State)
- Willamette Valley Road Runners (Salem, OR)
- Winter Valley Regional Railway (Canada)
- Wylye Valley Relief Road (traffic improvement road; Wiltshire, England, UK)
- West Virginia Raptor Rehabilitation Center
- West Virginia Regional Response Team
- Wake Vortex Reporting System
- Wallkill Valley Recreation Soccer (Hamburg, NJ)
- Warrenton Volunteer Rescue Squad (Warrenton, VA)
- Warwick Valley Racquets Sports (Warwick, NY)
- Water Vacuum Return System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indiana visitors can also step back into the past by taking a ride on the Whitewater Valley Railroad, departing Connersville and traveling through Laurel and Metamora before returning.