Integrated disease management (IDM) for anthracnose, Phytophthora blight, and whitefly-transmitted geminivirus in chili pepper in Indonesia.
What does WTG stand for?
WTG stands for Whitefly-Transmitted Geminivirus (virology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WTG
We have 43 other meanings of WTG in our Acronym Attic
- What the French Toast
- World Federation of Trade Unions
- Way to Foul Up A Zero Reply Post (internet forum; polite form)
- What the Flip Would Jesus Do
- What The Freak Was That? (polite form)
- What the Freak Were You Thinking
- Washington Technology Group, Inc. (Silver Spring, MD)
- Water Treatment Group (various locations)
- Way To Go
- White Tiger Group (risk management)
- William T Grant Foundation
- Wind Turbine Generator
- Wise Tag Generator (algorithm)
- World Trade Group (event management; est. 1997; UK)
- World Travel Guide
- Worldwide Tactical Gamers Alliance
- Icebreaking Tug (USCGC)
- When Things Get Electric (Kerry Livgren album)
- World Transplant Games Federation
- Wild-Type Green Fluorescent Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Field samples submitted to the Plant Pathology tested positive for a whitefly-transmitted geminivirus after PCR analysis.