3-inch high-resolution displays featuring above 300 ppi using top-emission white organic light-emitting diode.
What does WOLED stand for?
WOLED stands for White Organic Light-Emitting Diode
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Western Outlaw-Lawman History Association
- Worlds of Late Antiquity (website; University of Pennsylvania)
- Web Online Analytical Processing
- Without Life Contingencies (insurance supplementary contract)
- Word of Life Church (St. Joseph, Missouri)
- Word of Life Christian Center (Lone Tree, CO)
- West Oak Lane Charter School (Philadelphia, PA)
- West Oahu Library District (Pearl City, HI)
- Warrant Officer Leader Development Action Plan (US Army)
- Web of Life Enterprises (Sterling, KS)
- Warrant Officer Liberation Front
- Witless One Line Followup
- Wolverhampton Online Learning Framework (UK)
- Wolves Offered Life and Friendship
- Work Order Logistics File
- Write Data Re-Organization for Log-Structured File Systems
- Wolfenstein 3d
- Workshop on Logical Foundations of an Adaptive Security Infrastructure
- Wolfenstein Enemy Territory (gaming)
- Wyoming On Line Financial System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Technical University of Dresden and Novaled AG have reached 90 lm/W at a brightness of 1,000 cd/m(2) for a real lighting device and even 124 lm/W when using a 3D light extraction system DRESDEN, Germany -- White organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) are a promising new technology to become the next generation light source.
BASF and OSRAM Opto Semiconductors have developed a highly efficient white organic light-emitting diode (OLED).