South Sudan's Vice President Riek Machar (Reuters) Engineers from the White Nile Petroleum Operating Company (WNPOC) based in Unity state today briefed the Vice President, Riek Machar, in Bentiu, on their immediate inspection of the Heglig oilfield after it was captured by the SPLA and declared that they had successfully halted the oil operation in the area.
What does WNPOC stand for?
WNPOC stands for White Nile Petroleum Operating Company (Sudan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- West Norfolk Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Western North Pacific Central Water
- Washington's National Park Fund
- World Natural Powerlifting Federation
- Wisconsin Network for Peace and Justice (Madison, WI)
- Warren Newport Public Library (Illinois)
- West Newton Public Library (West Newton, PA)
- Western Nevada Pistol League (pistol shooting club; Reno, NV)
- Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
- Wireless Number Portability Operations
- Wonderful New Piece of Technology
- Work-Needing and Prospective Packages
- Worldwide Naval Projections Report
- Washington Native Plant Society
- Writes No Package State (programming)
- Wyoming Native Plant Society (est. 1981; Laramie, WY)
- Washington Native Plant Society Central Puget Sound Chapter
- Wireless Number Portability Subcommittee
- Western North Pacific Summer Monsoon
- Wireless Non-Radiative Power Transfer (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Malaysian oil giant Petronas, Moldovan oil company Ascom Group, India's ONGC Videsh, Sweden's Lundin together with NilePet are all in one oil exploration and exploitation consortium--the White Nile Petroleum Operating Company in Jonglei state.
The minister also revealed that the consortium of White Nile Petroleum Operating Company (WNPOC) led by the Malaysian Petronas has notified the ministry that it is relinquishing its rights in Block 5-B, which has shown poor results following drilling a number of wells that came out dry.