The actor has appeared in dozens of films from White Men Can't Jump and Demolition Man in the early 1990s to the Blade trilogy.
What does WMCJ stand for?
WMCJ stands for White Men Can't Jump
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Whitehead Monckton Charitable Foundation (UK)
- West Midlands Christian Football League (UK)
- West Morris Central High School (Chester, NJ)
- Washington Management Consultant Initiatives (Washington, DC)
- Weinstein Management Co., Inc. (Glen Allen, VA)
- Word Miracle Church International (Accra, Ghana)
- Working Model of the Child Interview (psychology)
- Wyoming Medium Correctional Institution (Torrington, WY)
- Western Mindanao Community Initiatives Project (Mindanao, The Philippines)
- West Midlands Cancer Intelligence Unit (UK)
- West Michigan Criminal Justice Training Consortium
- West Michigan Coastal Kayakers' Association
- White Mountain Conservation League (Pinetop, AZ)
- William Mitchell College of Law (St. Paul, MN)
- West Michigan Community Mental Health System (Ludington, MI)
- West Michigan Consultants Network (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- West Midlands Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (UK)
- Wireless Multihop Communications in Networked Robotics
- Westinghouse Materials Company of Ohio
- Wet Melding Collectief Ontslag (Dutch: Collective Redundancy Notification Act)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrelson, 50, made his big screen name in Indecent Proposal and White Men Can't Jump and also star in hit movie The Hunger Games.
Tom, who now lives in Cardiff Bay after 15 years away from Wales, said: "I was inspired to play basketball after watching the film White Men Can't Jump, practising over and over to be the best.
00 FILM: White Men Can't Jump (1992) Basketball comedy, with Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes.
30PM After starring in basketball comedy White Men Can't Jump, Wesley Snipes (right) gets back to what he does best - saving the world.
Snipes, the star of the Blade vampire series and White Men Can't Jump, is due to begin his sentence on June 3 after he was found guilty of failing to file income tax returns between 1999 and 2001 amounting to more than $38m (£19.
Byline: By MAT KENDRICK BIRMINGHAM Panthers' Daniel Sandell has revealed how the film location for White Men Can't Jump propelled his basketball career upwards.
: 4/6 White Men Can't Jump Starring Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson, this movie is about Two basketball hustlers join forces in the hopes of doubling their earnings.