Increased white matter hyperintensity volume is part of the normal aging process," Dr.
What does WMHV stand for?
WMHV stands for White Matter Hyperintensity Volume
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Wildwood Middle High School (Florida)
- William Monroe High School (Stanardsville, VA)
- Wilmington Middle High School (Wilmington, VT)
- Wilson Memorial High School (Fishersville, VA)
- Wisconsin Marine Historical Society (Milwaukee, WI)
- Woburn Memorial High School (Massachusetts)
- World Mental Health Survey (Assessment, Classification, and Epidemiology Group)
- World Methodist Historical Society (Madison, NJ)
- William and Mary High School Model United Nations
- West Midlands Health Technology Assessment Collaboration
- Warfighter Machine Interface
- Warner Music International
- Waste Management Institute
- Waste Management, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Wealth Management International (various locations)
- Wealth Masters International, Ltd. (Sugar Land, TX)
- Weapons of Math Instruction
- Web Management Interface
- Webmathematics Interactive (educational software)
- Weill Music Institute (Carnegie Hall Corp.; New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The equation included white matter hyperintensity volume, infarct location in the subcortical gray matter, PiB status, age, and sex.
Researchers examined the association between Body Mass Index (BMI), waist circumference, waist to hip ratio, CT-based measures of abdominal fat, with MRI measures of total brain volume (TCBV), temporal horn volume (THV), white matter hyperintensity volume (WMHV) and brain infarcts in the middle-aged participants.