The research concentrates on the development and demonstration of a new class of white light emitting diodes integrated with nanophosphors of semiconductor nanocrystal quantum dots for efficient high-quality lighting.
What does WLED stand for?
WLED stands for White Light Emitting Diode
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- WorkLife Essentials (online organization tool; Australia)
- Walled Lake Education Association (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Association
- Women and Law in East Africa
- Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy (Douglas, WY)
- Weekly Lawyer Employment Bulletin (Oregon)
- Western Lake Erie Basin Partnership (Buffalo, NY)
- Wire Localized Excisional Breast Biopsy
- Wireless Local Exchange Carrier
- Wrong Logical Expression Used As Branch Condition (software fault)
- Washington Law Enforcement Exploring Advisors
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Explorer Advisor Association
- Washington Law Enforcement Executive Forum
- Women's Local Employment Initiative (European Union)
- Women in Leisure
- Wong and Law Emotional Intelligence Scale (psychology)
- West London Extension Joint Railway
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Memorial
- West Lancashire Environmental Network (UK)
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Daniel Ladow are representing Professor Rothschild in her complaint to the ITC, which seeks to block the imports of infringing products, including video players using Blu-ray format, Motorola Razr phones and Hitachi camcorders, as well as products containing blue, green, violet, ultraviolet, and white light emitting diodes and laser diodes "These latest licensing agreements are important milestones in this case.
A comparative study current-voltage (I-V) and capacitance-voltage (C-V) characteristics of GaN blue and white light emitting diode (LEDs) were conducted.
A lot of light emitting diode, especially white light emitting diode, uses phosphor powder to stimulate light of different wavelengths.
New ambient light sensors and high luminosity white Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), along with updated LED module and LED driver products, provide a wider variety of Sharp solutions for the ever-expanding lighting industry.
HONG KONG -- Agreement Clears the Way for Increased Adoption of White LEDs; COTCO Expected to See Surge in Worldwide Business from China as a Result Clearing the way for the increased adoption of white light emitting diodes (LEDs), COTCO International, a pioneer in the development and delivery of LED products for over 10 years, announced today that U.
for Thursday (July 24) NOTE TO EDITORS: Multimedia Assets Available With This Story Include Logos, Photos, Text News Releases --(BUSINESS WIRE) Catalyst Semiconductor (Nasdaq:CATS) today announced entry into a new market segment with its first White Light Emitting Diode (LED) driver integrated circuit, the CAT32.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 24, 2003 Catalyst Semiconductor (Nasdaq:CATS) today announced entry into a new market segment with its first White Light Emitting Diode (LED) driver integrated circuit, the CAT32.