com/cgi-bin/prnh/20041018/CGM011 ) The Breathe Right Luxury Allergen Barrier Bedding encasements for mattresses and pillows bring together the expertise of White Knight Engineered Products and CNS, the Breathe Right(R) Company.
What does WKEP stand for?
WKEP stands for White Knight Engineered Products (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Witherspoon, Kelley, Davenport & Toole (law firm)
- Well-Known Endpoint (Application Exchange)
- West Kent Extra (community development charity; UK)
- West Kowloon Expressway (Hong Kong)
- Western Kentucky Energy Corp.
- Woonwagenkamp Emmen (football club; Emmen, Netherlands)
- Worksheet (File Name Extension)
- West Kent Education Business Partnership
- West Kentucky Educational Cooperative (Murray State University; Murray, KY)
- Web Knowledge Forum
- Woolworths Kids First (est. 1999; Woolworths PLC)
- World Karate Federation
- World Kickboxing Federation
- Worthy Keeper of Finance (fraternities)
- Williamsburg Kayak Fishing Association (Williamsburg, VA)
- World Kaiba Fan Club (Italian mailing list)
- West Kittanning Fire Department (West Kittanning, PA)
- Wushu KungFu Federation of India
- Wesleyan Kids for Missions (formerly Young Missionary Workers; Wesleyan Church)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DuPont Nonwovens, Wilmington, DE, has acquired a nonwovens-based cleanroom apparel line from White Knight Engineered Products, a manufacturer of reusable and disposable textile products located in Charlotte, NC.