She most recently was special assistant to the President and associate director of the White House Office of Presidential Personnel.
What does WHOPP stand for?
WHOPP stands for White House Office of Presidential Personnel
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Work and Home in Our Life in Europe (Estonia)
- World Health Organization Library Information System
- Web Hierarchical Ordering Mechanism (US NASA)
- Women Historians of Medicine
- World Harvest Outreach Ministries
- Wildlife Help on Mornington Peninsula (Australia)
- Women's Health Organization of Nigeria (Nigeria)
- Washington Public Power Supply System :-)
- White House Office of Political Affairs (USA)
- WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme
- World Health Organisation Quality of Life
- White House Office of Records Management
- World History of Racism in Minutes (simulation)
- World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe
- Woodland Hills Off Road Park (motorcycle racing; Oklahoma)
- Washington Handsome Overweight Rugby Side
- Whooper Swan (bird species)
- Windows Hardware Online Services (Microsoft)
- WHO Statistical Information System
- White Hot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Present was senior White House official, Assistant to the President and Deputy Director of White House Office of Presidential Personnel Jonathan McBride; as well as the Deputy Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement & Deputy Associate Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs Michael Blake; and White House Deputy Director of International Outreach, Office of Public Engagement Karen Richardson.
Additionally, she served in the White House Office of Presidential Personnel and briefly as D.
law firm of Wunder, Diefenderfer, Cannon & Thelen, was chairman of the Gore Vice Presidential campaign, Deputy Director of Personnel in the Clinton/Gore Presidential transition and a consultant to the White House Office of Presidential Personnel.