Washington, November 1 (ANI): The White House physician has given President Obama a clean bill of health after a physical exam at the White House Medical Unit.
What does WHMU stand for?
WHMU stands for White House Medical Unit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WHMU
- Wayne Highlands Middle School (Honesdale, PA)
- West Hall Middle School (Oakwood, GA)
- West Holmes Middle School (Ohio)
- Western Harnett Middle School (Lillington, NC)
- White Hill Middle School (Fairfax, CA)
- Windy Hill Middle School (Clermont, FL)
- Wood's Home Maintenance Service (North Carolina)
- Woodland Hills Middle School (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Woods Hole Marine Systems Inc. (Woods Hole, MA)
- We Hate Manchester United
- Working Holiday Maker Visa
- Woods Hole, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket Steamship Authority (Massachusetts, USA)
- What Happens Next
- Winged-Helix Nude (genetics)
- Wireless Home Network
- Women's Health Network (various locations)
- World Harmony Network
- World Health Network
- Washington Heights Neighborhood Association (New York)
- Wilshire Highlands Neighborhood Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the aircraft were to crash and the president and others were to perish, the vice president, under the Twenty-fifth Amendment, would assume the powers of the presidency, but who would run the White House Medical Unit and take care of the new president?
the president received 12 stitches today, administered by the White House Medical Unit," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs said in a statement.
Our overall mission at the White House Medical Unit is to provide comprehensive medical care and emergency response to the president, vice president and their families," said Lieutenant Colonel Cynthia Wright at an NTI 2007 session "History of White House Nursing: Applying Lessons Learned.
The Company has offered to provide a system to the Director of the White House Medical Unit, acceptance of which could possibly set the stage for nationwide screening for indications of heart function disorders.
More than medicine But the White House Medical Unit is just one part of the larger White House Military Office, which can trace its history back to 1789 with President George Washington's aide-de-camp.
Army, Navy and Air Force, explains Barbara Idone administrator for the White House medical unit.
The White House medical unit, led by the president's personal physician, is on call 24 hours a day to care for any medical emergencies that any White House brass or Cabinet members may encounter.