Coincidentally, the White House Historical Association introduced the ornament this year to honor Taft as the first motoring president.
What does WHHA stand for?
WHHA stands for White House Historical Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHHA
- Welsh Hedgehog Hospital
- Whatever Happened, Happened (Lost fan forum slang)
- William Harvey Hospital (UK)
- William Henry Harrison (ninth US president)
- Wilton Hanford Hanover (Canberra, Australia; professional services company)
- Windy Hollow Hunt
- Women Headed Households
- Women's Health and Healing
- Workplace Health Hazard (Canada)
- Wester Hailes Health Agency (est. 1998; UK)
- World Hip Hop Beats
- Wasatch Homeless Health Care (Salt Lake City, UT)
- West Hampstead Hockey Club (London, England, UK)
- West Houston Home Educators, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Wish Horse Hunter Equitation Association
- Willing Hearts, Helping Hands (Uncasville, CT)
- William H Hall High School
- Winnipeg Housing and Homelessness Initiative (Canada)
- Watanabe Heritable Hyperlipidemic Rabbit
- Watanabe Heritable Hyperpercholesterolaemic Rabbit
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to White House Historical Association author Dr.
Listen to this report from The White House Historical Association at: http://media.
Retaliation took the form of defacements of UUNet, the United Press International news agency, The American Association of Travel Agents, and the White House Historical Association websites.
At the White House's 200th birthday party, first lady Hillary Clinton, who chose the pattern, unveiled the 300 12-piece place settings of Lenox china commissioned by the White House Historical Association, which foots the $240,000 bill.
White House Historical Association 740 Jackson Place, N.
The White House Historical Association is a historical and educational, nonprofit organization chartered in 1961 to enhance public understanding, appreciation and enjoyment of the Executive Mansion.
She currently serves on the San Antonio Public Art Board and the White House Historical Association, and has been the curator for San Antonio Spurs Sports and Entertainment since 2001.