pdf ) President Jimmy Carter followed up a campaign promise to hold a White House Conference on Families in 1979, but it did not follow the process of the previous conferences and, in 1981, the funding allocated for a conference was given to states to hold their own events, which 47 states did without a White House event.
What does WHCF stand for?
WHCF stands for White House Conference on Families
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WHCF
- West Hills Community College District (California)
- World Health Care Congress Europe
- Wolfe-Harris Center for Clinical Studies (Northwestern Health Sciences University; Bloomington, MN)
- White House Conference on Children and Youth
- When Heaven Comes Down (Dokken; song)
- White House Correspondents' Dinner
- We Help Community Development Corporation (Belle Glade, FL)
- Wallace H. Coulter Foundation (Miami, FL)
- Whistler Health Care Foundation (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- White House Central Files
- Windmill Hill City Farm (est. 1976; UK)
- Williams Holden Cooklin Gibbons (London, England, UK)
- Wimmera Health Care Group (Australia)
- West Haven Community House (Connecticut)
- White House Conference on Hunger
- West Hollywood Community Housing Corporation
- Walkerton Healthy Community Initiative (Walkerton, Ontario, Canada)
- West Humber Collegiate Institute (Rexdale, Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Wireless Host Controller Interface (Intel)
- Windows Hardware Certification Kit (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nationally recognized, Anna Jo Haynes was a participant in the White House Conference on Children and Youth and the White House Conference on Families.