There are only two gay magazines for quality writing--and that is a terribly small field for new poets: White Crane Journal (suitable only if you're into "gay spirituality"; atheists need not apply) and The Gay & Lesbian Review--not much space for those taking first steps toward introducing their voices.
What does WCJ stand for?
WCJ stands for White Crane Journal (gay spirituality magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCJ
We have 6 other meanings of WCJ in our Acronym Attic
- World Congress on Information Technology
- Worshipful Company of Information Technologists (City of London Livery Company)
- West Central Illinois Tractor Pullers Association
- War Crimes Investigation Unit (WWII POW interrogation camp, England)
- William Carey International University (Pasadena, California)
- Western Civilization (college courses)
- West Coast Institute of Virus Research
- Western Council of Industrial Workers (Portland, OR)
- What Color Is Your Parachute? (career book)
- West Coast Jitterbugs (swing dancing; est. 1983; Sweden)
- Wide-Cleft Junctions (biology)
- Workers' Compensation Judge (legal system)
- World Court of Justice
- Writing Center Journal
- Williams College Jewish Association (Williamstown, MA)
- World Championship Jousting Association (Canada)
- Wharton County Junior College (Texas)
- Willamette Criminal Justice Council (Benton County, OR)
- World Confederation of Jewish Community Centers
- World Council of Jewish Communal Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The White Crane Journal is an eclectic quarterly 'zine, also available in print, devoted to gay men's spirituality.
As author of nonfiction books such as Gay Spirituality and Gay Perspective (as well as the award winning gay science fiction thriller Secret Matter) and former editor of White Crane Journal, Johnson is a recognized spokesperson of the gay spirituality movement.