What does WBC/HPF stand for?
WBC/HPF stands for White Blood Cells per High Power Field
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- World Boardgaming Championships
- World Bonsai Convention
- World Boxing Council
- World Burn Congress
- World Business Chicago
- World Business Support Center (Yokohama, Japan)
- Worthing Borough Council
- Writers Boot Camp (Santa Monica, CA)
- Wuhan Boiler Company (now Alsom; China)
- Wyoming Business Council (Cheyenne, WY)
- Walnut Bend Civic Association
- Walworth Business Community Association
- Washington's Birthday Celebration Association
- Wesleyan Bible Conference Association
- West Bay Christian Academy
- West Branch Community Airport (West Branch, Michigan)
- Wild Bird Centers of America, Inc.
- Wild Bird Conservation Act of 1992
- Wisconsin Basketball Coaches Association
- Women's Basketball Coaches Association