Ryan Burkhardt, a 12th grade student from White Bear Lake Area High School in White Bear Lake, has earned a chance to compete for a $20,000 college scholarship in the AAA Travel High School Challenge, a nationwide competition on travel and geography knowledge.
What does WBLAHS stand for?
WBLAHS stands for White Bear Lake Area High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Wharton Business Legal Association
- White Bear Lake Area (Minnesota)
- Wide-Band Linear Array
- Wisdom Booklet Language Arts
- Work Based Learning Alliance (London, UK)
- Work Based Learning for Adults
- Wrightsville Beach Longboard Association (North Carolina)
- Writing-Based Literacy Assessment
- White Bear Lake Area Educational Foundation (White Bear Lake, MN)
- White Bear Lake Area Hockey Association (Minnesota)
- White Bear Lake Branch Library (White Bear Lake, MN)
- Waterborne Logistics Craft
- West Belconnen Leagues Club (Australia)
- West Brabant Loop Circuit (race; Netherlands)
- Work-Based Learning Center
- World Business Language Centre (various locations)
- White Bear Lake Conservation District (Minnesota)
- Work Based Learning Days (University of West England; nursing program)
- Wissensbasierte Literaturdatenbank
- Web-Based Learning Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Minnesota finalists are: Heidi Liu, a 12th grade student at Blake School in Plymouth; Danny Zekowski, a 9th grade student at Henry Sibley High School in Mendota Heights; Nicholas Housmans, a 12th grade student at Mayo High School in Rochester; Ryan Burkhardt, a 12th grade student at White Bear Lake Area High School in White Bear Lake; and James Famelis, a 12th grade student at Chaska High School in Chaska.