Srinivas (Jana) Janaswamy, Department of Food Science and Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907; phone: 765-494-4914; email: janaswam@purdue.
What does WCCR stand for?
WCCR stands for Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research (Purdue University; Indiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WCCR
We have 8 other meanings of WCCR in our Acronym Attic
- Workers' Compensation Claims Professional
- Windsor Citizens' Crime Prevention Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- World Congress on Clinical and Preventive Cardiology
- West Coast Center for Palliative Education (University of California; Davis, CA)
- Water Conservation Coalition of Puget Sound (Washington)
- Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- World Class Clinical Quality (Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey)
- Washington Center for Clinical Research (Washington, DC)
- West Coast Clinical Research (Tarzana, CA)
- West Coast Custom Rooms (California)
- Wisconsin Chow Chow Rescue (est. 1985)
- Wisconsin Construction Codes Report
- World Council for the Cedars Revolution (Lebanon)
- Wallace Community College Selma (Selma, AL)
- Willow Creek Computer Systems (Texas)
- Windows Compute Cluster Server (Microsoft)
- Wing Command & Control System (USAF)
- Wisconsin Correctional Center System (Madison, WI)
- Wise County Christian School
- World Class Customer Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
BeMiller, professor emeritus in Purdue's Department of Food Science and then director of Purdue's Whistler Center for Carbohydrate Research, discovered in 2004 that electrolytic technology could be used to replace the current Xylitol production process, which is expensive and requires harsh chemicals.