When push comes to shove the scrum is not the only decisive issue between England and Australia at rugby union.
What does WPCTS stand for?
WPCTS stands for When Push Comes to Shove
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- White Pine County School District (Ely, NV)
- Water Pollution Control State Revolving Fund (Montana)
- Washington Pre-College Test (California and Washington)
- Westminster Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Winning Percentage (sports)
- Wirral Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Wolverhampton Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Woodford Patient Capital Trust Plc
- Wyndham Place Charlemagne Trust (Witney, Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Western Pennsylvania Combined Training Association
- Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- West Plymouth Credit Union (UK)
- Winnipeg Police Credit Union (est. 1949; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Wright-Patt Credit Union (est. 1932; Fairborn, OH)
- Westchester PC Users Group (White Plains, New York)
- Windsor PC Users Group Windsor (Ontario, Canada)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church in the United States
- Waiver of Premium Disability (life insurance)
- War Plans Department (US WWII)
- Warranty Parts Direct (Dell, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When push comes to shove, a lot of pushing and shoving generally ensues.
WHEN push comes to shove, RAC man Dave Goodall obviously has no qualms about stripping to his underpants.
But when push comes to shove, the 16-handicapper selects a hole that lies just across the street from the headquarters of the $2.
And yet, when push comes to shove, we merely push and shove nameplates around.
Byline: DENNIS McCARTHY When push comes to shove inside the Veterans Administration, you can always count on one thing these days -- our local vets at Sepulveda VA will be the ones getting pushed and shoved the hardest.
When push comes to shove, and they need to fill a position in a hurry, they'll go with somebody they already know or whose credentials have been vouchsafed by someone else they know and trust.
When push comes to shove, Ben asks Lindsey, ``Is there anything in your life that you've loved for 23 years?