More information about Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation can be found at http://www.
What does WPSC stand for?
WPSC stands for Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation (Wheeling, WV)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WPSC
We have 20 other meanings of WPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Wildlife Preservation Society of Australia
- Workers Party of South Africa
- World PowerSports Association
- World's Poultry Science Association
- Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival (Winter Park, Florida)
- Winn Parish School Board (Winnfield, LA; Louisiana Department of Education)
- Western Pennsylvania School for Blind Children (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Shipping Control War Plan (US Navy)
- West Pymble Soccer Club (Australia)
- Western Pennsylvania Ski Council
- William Paterson State College (New Jersey)
- Wisconsin Public Service Commission
- Wisconsin Public Service Corporation (Integrys Energy Group, Inc.)
- Work Pass Services Centre (Singapore)
- Western Partnership for Sustainable Development (UK)
- Western Pennsylvania School for the Deaf
- Westinghouse Platform Screen Doors (Wiltshire, England, UK)
- White Pass School District (Washington)
- William Penn School District (Pennsylvania)
- Williston Public School District (Williston, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation (NASDAQ:WPSC) announced today that it will raise transaction prices $50 per ton with orders scheduled for shipments effective April 1, 2007.
Wheeling Corrugating Company, an operating division of Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation, manufactures fabricated steel products for the construction, agricultural and highway industries.
Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation Announces Price Increase WHEELING, W.
On July 20th, CSN "confirmed it is in advanced negotiations to establish a strategic alliance with Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation.
CONTACT: Jim Kosowski of Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation, +1-304-234-2440 Web site: http://www.
Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation (Nasdaq:WPSC), a producer of flat-rolled and corrugated steel, implemented solutions from i2 Technologies, Inc.
Ohio Coatings Company is a premier tin coating facility jointly owned by Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corporation and TCC Steel of Seoul, South Korea.