Park officials said only old wheelchair parts were thrown away because they were in an electrical storage room, and the team had been warned to move the chairs out.
What does WCHR stand for?
WCHR stands for Wheelchair (travel industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WCHR
We have 3 other meanings of WCHR in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Court House, Ohio (radio station)
- Washtenaw Community Health Organization (Michigan)
- World Chess Hall of Fame (St. Louis, MO)
- Washington County Health Partners (Washington, PA)
- Washington Crossing Historic Park (Pennsylvania)
- Women Centred Health Project (India)
- World Class Handball Programme (UK)
- Worthing Churches Homeless Projects (Worthing, West Sussex, England, UK)
- Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality
- Western Community Health Resources
- Worcester Community Housing Resources, Inc. (Massachusetts)
- World Class Human Resources (KPMG)
- World Conference on Horticultural Research (est. 1996)
- World Conference on Human Rights
- Washington County Housing and Redevelopment Authority (St Paul Park, MN)
- Western Colorado Human Resource Association (Grand Junction, CO)
- Warren Central High School (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Warren County High School (Warren County, Tennessee)
- Warren County Historical Society (various locations)
- Warsaw Community High School (Warsaw, Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When asked what they thought were the most significant developments in wheelchair technology, industry insiders had a wide variety of answers.
The Wheelchair Foundation, a non-profit organization established in June 2000, joined forces with the Afghanistan Ministry of Martyrs and Disabled, the United Nations Comprehensive Disabled Afghans Programme, and U.
The Department of Transportation (DOT) may temporarily permit a transit authority to acquire buses without wheelchair lifts if lifts are unavailable and if further delay in the acquisition of new buses would significantly impair transportation services.
com), a free web-search program that allows people to give to charity by searching the Internet, today announced that it has formed partnerships with two leading nonprofit organizations, Operation Smile and Free Wheelchair Mission.
In the first wheelchair rugby tournament Mike DeYoung played in last year, he was named most valuable player.
For these residents, wheelchair propulsion is their only means of mobility.
SUNRISE MEDICAL ACQUIRES LEADING GERMAN WHEELCHAIR COMPANY TORRANCE, Calif.