Wheal-And-flare reactions induced by allergen and histamine: Evaluation of blood flow with laser Doppler flowmetry.
What does WFR stand for?
WFR stands for Wheal-and-Flare Reaction (immunology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WFR
We have 44 other meanings of WFR in our Acronym Attic
- Wings Falls Quilters Guild (Glens Falls, New York)
- World Foundation Quarter Horse Alliance (also seen as World Foundation Quarter Horse Association)
- World Foundation Quarter Horse Association (also seen as World Foundation Quarter Horse Alliance)
- Waiting For Reply
- Warmest Fraternal Regards (letter closing)
- Warrington Fire Research (UK)
- Water Fittings Regulations (UK)
- Weekblad Fiscaal Recht (Dutch: Weekly Tax Law; magazine)
- Western Fair Raceway
- Wholesale Fire Rescue (Canada)
- Wilderness First Responder
- With Fried Rice (Chinese restaurants)
- Wizard's First Rule (Terry Goodkind book)
- Worcestershire and Foresters Regiment
- Word Formation Rule
- Work Force Reduction
- Work Force Report (San Diego, CA)
- Workforce Ready (various companies)
- Warrington Fire Research Australia (safety testing; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One month later, intradermal testing to omalizumab at a dilution of 1:1,000 showed a significant wheal-and-flare reaction of 10 mm/10 mm in the patient, who became symptomatic and required oral antihistamine for generalized itching, Dr.
The authors found that while both cetirizine and fexofenadine significantly suppressed the wheal-and-flare reaction over the 24-hour test period, cetirizine demonstrated greater [H.