Whatever you fancy trying, with those long winter nights ahead of you, this is your opportunity to have a go.
What does WYF stand for?
WYF stands for Whatever You Fancy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WYF
We have 1 other meaning of WYF in our Acronym Attic
- Wyeth, Inc (stock symbol)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Agency (UK)
- Wandsworth Youth Enterprise Centre (UK)
- West Yorkshire Ecumenical Council (UK)
- West Yorkshire Employer Coalition (UK)
- West Yellowstone Economic Development Council, Inc. (Montana)
- West Yorkshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- West Yorkshire Enterprise Partnership (UK)
- Western Youth Futures (Australia)
- What's Your Favorite?
- Where You From
- World YES (Youth Encounter on Sustainability) Forum (educational initiative)
- World Youth Festival
- World Youth Foundation (Malaysia)
- Westman Youth Football Association (Canada)
- World Youth Festival Barcelona (Spain)
- Wyoming Farm Bureau
- We're Your Friend Four (Greenville, SC NBC television affiliate)
- Westport Youth Film Festival
- World Youth Friendship Games (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also it's easy to give it a twist by adding fruit or chocolate chips to the cake mix, and you can top with whatever you fancy.
You will need: A flat wire wreath ring frame - we used one that had a 10in diameter (buy online or from florists) Moss - from a garden centre or raked up from your lawn A roll of thin green wire and thicker wire cut into approximately 10in lengths A selection of evergreen foliage - spruce, ivy, holly, rosemary, bay, or whatever you fancy Embellishments - red berries, dried orange slices, pine cones and cinnamon sticks work well A length of ribbon or raffia 1.
The summer is hopefully here to stay, so food blogger and cook Lesley Beech gives us her take on a classic simple summary pesto salad that doesn't take too long to prepare, and is perfect to accompany whatever you fancy.
Marie Rose sauce is a flexible recipe, so feel free to add lime juice, vodka, chilli - whatever you fancy.
Whatever you fancy, love, he'd said, laying his hand beside her head on the pillow, noticing how broken it looked.
WHATEVER you fancy in today's King George there's no excuse for not getting your money down early - thanks to a price war between the major bookmakers.
The walk will be a gentle stroll into Marsden, where there will be time for a look round, a cream tea, a pint, feeding the ducks or whatever you fancy before completing the circular walk back to the start