First he felt as hurt as when his cat died, then this week he felt both "like Ringo Starr" and "like a monkey learning to use tools", whatever that means.
What does WTM stand for?
WTM stands for Whatever That Means
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTM
We have 44 other meanings of WTM in our Acronym Attic
- Witnessing The Living Word
- Welcome to Last Year
- WAC Target Mosaic
- WAN (Wireless Area Network) Traffic Manager
- Wavelet-Transform Method
- Web Traffic Monitor
- Web, Trattamenti e Materiali (Italian)
- West Timmins Mining (gold exploration; Canada)
- What the Mess (Internet slang)
- What's the Matter?
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outside, designers have fiddled with the headlamps and grille to give the car a more "contemporary" look, whatever that means.
Oh, and the bun on one of them was a little more toasted, whatever that means.
Pepin was a federal liberal organizer, whatever that means, in the prime minister's federal riding of Shawinigan.
No thank you, I don't think I'll take up the offer to go browsing, whatever that means.
AS AN evangelical atheist, whatever that means, David Banks is entitled to make his light-hearted comments on the appointment of the next Archbishop of Canterbury (Daily Post, February 12).
297) I am not so utopian as to believe that questions of survival and identity can ever be "solved," whatever that means, but certainly there is little reason to believe that the understandings reached in any culture will actually depend on medieval European body puzzles.
Spy spat back by calling him "James 'Moo cow, Wolcott", whatever that means, "literary America's number-one couch potato," whatever that means, and "a hyperventilating, overpaid contract writer," whatever that means, too.