There is a company out there that suits you so do whatever it takes to find it.
What does WIT stand for?
WIT stands for Whatever It Takes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WIT
We have 94 other meanings of WIT in our Acronym Attic
- Web Infotech AS
- Web Institute for Teachers (seminar; University of Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Weld Integrity Test
- Welfare Information Technology
- Wentworth Institute of Technology (Boston, MA)
- Wessex Institute of Technology (UK)
- Western Iowa Tech
- WFPC Insertion Tool
- What Is That?
- What It Takes
- Wife in Training
- Wing Inspection Team (US Air Force)
- Wireless Information Terminal (advanced voice/data digital mobile phone)
- Wireless Internetworking Testbed
- Witch Flounder
- Wittenburg (Amtrak station code; Wittenburg, WI)
- Women In Technology
- Women in Theatre (various locations)
- Women In Training
- Women in Trucking Association (Plover, WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paying Whatever It Takes At the CEO level, large private companies simply have to pay whatever it takes to get quality people.
give her a huge hug, grab an apron and offer to do whatever it takes to help make the dinner work.
``We've got to go with the guys that are just saying, `Screw it, I'm going to do whatever it takes to win.
The Reseda widow can ill afford a big vet bill but says she'll spend whatever it takes to have her companion well again.
``I just do whatever it takes to win,'' said Haller, crediting third-year coach Dennis Henderson for much of his success.
Do whatever it takes to get the anger, embarrassment and grief out of your system.
So far this season the 6-foot-5-inch Eernisse has done whatever it takes and then some.