Sporting Empathy Bellies Simulating the Major Symptoms of Pregnancy, Dads-To-Be Competed in First-Ever Pregnancy Obstacle Course Benefiting the What to Expect Foundation
What does WTEF stand for?
WTEF stands for What to Expect Foundation (babies; New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WTEF
We have 1 other meaning of WTEF in our Acronym Attic
- Watershed Technology Electronic Catalog (USDA)
- Wireless Technology Equipment Company (Motorola; Florida)
- World Technology Evaluation Center
- World Transmission Electronic Control (Allison Transmission, Inc.)
- Worldwide Technology Expert Center (Hewlett-Packard)
- Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board (Washington state)
- Water Treatment and Economic Development Agreement (South Australia)
- Washington Tennis and Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Waste to Energy Facility (various locations)
- Wayne Township Education Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- World Toilet Expo and Forum
- Wartime Training Expansion Guide
- Welcome to Europe Guide (Stars and Stripes)
- Wai Tat Electronics, Ltd. (China)
- Weather Terrain and Environmental Monitoring (military strategy)
- Wildlife Trails Education Project (Massachusetts)
- Waste-To-Energy Research and Technology Council
- West Teays Elementary School (Hurricane, WV)
- Workshop de Teses e Dissertações em Engenharia de Software (Portuguese: Workshop of Thesis in Software Engineering)
- Weapons Team Engagement Trainer (training device)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lisa Bernstein, Executive Director, What to Expect Foundation
Media Group Patti Miller Vice President and Director, Children & the Media Children Now Heidi Murkoff Author/Co-founder and President, What to Expect Foundation Peggy O'Brien, PhD Senior Vice President, Educational Programming and Services Corporation for Public Broadcasting Susan Petroff Associate Executive Director, Programs National Center for Learning Disabilities Diane Powers Director, Communications Children's Defense Fund Kyle D.
A passionate commitment to parents and babies led Heidi to co-found the What to Expect Foundation (http://www.
The What to Expect Foundation (WTEF), a non-profit group that takes its name from the best-selling What to Expect pregnancy and parenting guidebook series, announced a plan to disseminate fliers with information about low-cost and free health care coverage to thousands of health care providers and pregnant women.
Honorees on behalf of their teams will include: Ronald Jimmerson, Human Resources Manager, Cascade Engineering; Donald Richard Fezell, Office Managing Partner, Ernst and Young LLP; Rosalind Cox, Manager, Diversity and Worklife, Ford Motor Company; Delia Guzman, Vice President, Work/Life Solutions and Human Resources, JP Morgan Chase; Maria Ferris, Manager, Work/Life and Women's Initiatives, IBM; Shayne Parker, Senior Manager, Work/Family Programs, Lucent Technologies; and Lisa Bernstein, Co-Founder, The What to Expect Foundation.
The What To Expect Foundation was formed by the authors of the nation's bestselling "What To Expect" pregnancy and parenting series.
The What To Expect Foundation provides education, support and information to low income families about healthy pregnancies, safe deliveries and safe babies.