5) Adittapariyaya sutta, Walpola Rahula, What the Buddha Taught (New York: Grove Weidenfeld, 1974) 95.
What does WTBT stand for?
WTBT stands for What the Buddha Taught
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WTBT
- Welded Top and Bottom Haunch (engineering)
- What The Bloody Hell?
- West Toledo Branch Library (Ohio)
- Wavelength-To-Band Multiplexer
- Weapons Training Battalion (US Marine Corps)
- Women Take Back the Night (Sacramento, CA)
- West Texas Boys Ranch (San Angelo, TX)
- Where the Buffalo Roam (web comic strip; also a Hunter S. Thompson book)
- Wood Turtle Breeder Registry
- Watagans Trail Bike Tours (Australia)
- Watchtower Bible & Tract Society (aka Jehovah's Witnesses)
- Wireless Terminals Business Unit (Texas Instruments Division)
- Chief Weapons Technician (Naval Rating)
- Wall Thickness Control
- Wallace Theater Corporation
- Want to Craft (World of Warcraft)
- Warfighter Technical Council (US Army)
- Washington Technology Center
- Washington Toxics Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Waste Treatment Complex
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only through mutual understanding and respect can we successfully implement what the Buddha taught.