What does WDYWFM stand for?
WDYWFM stands for What do You Want from Me (Pink Floyd song)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- What Do You See?
- What Do You Suppose?
- Where Did You Sleep Last Night
- What Do You Think?
- What Do You Think It Stands For?
- What Do You Think of
- What do You Think of That?
- Who do You Think You Are
- Who Do You Think You Are?
- What Do You Want?
- What Do You Want to Do
- What Do You Want To Talk About?
- Why Don't You...? Yes, But... (Games People Play)
- Websphere Developer for System z
- Willem De Zwijger
- Willem De Zwijger College (Dutch: College of Wiliam the Silent; Bussum, Netherlands)
- War Establishment
- Wardrop Equilibrium
- Wareneingang (German)
- Water Elemental (World of Warcraft gaming)