What does WWRD stand for?
WWRD stands for What Would the Republicans Do? (politics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWRD
We have 3 other meanings of WWRD in our Acronym Attic
- Washington Wildlife Recreation Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Western Reserve Community Cooperative, Inc. (Ohio)
- Western Wake Republican Club (North Carolina)
- Winton Woods Riding Center (Cincinnati, OH)
- Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center (Fishersville, VA)
- Wyoming Water Resources Center
- What Would Reagan Do?
- What Would Reba Do?
- What Would Rocky Do?
- What Would Rorschach Do? (Internet slang)
- Western Washington Real Estate (online forum)
- World Wide Retail Exchange
- Wire and Wire Rope Employers Association (United Kingdom)
- Western Wisconsin Renewable Energy Cooperative
- Weekly Web Review in Emergency Medicine
- Wakarusa Water Reclamation Facility (Department of Utilities; Lawrence, KS)
- Washington Wildlife and Recreation Foundation (now Washington Wildlife and Recreation Coalition)
- Wireless World Research Forum
- World Water Rescue Foundation (New York and California)
- World Wireless Research Forum (Nozay, France)