On the eve of United's opening Champions League fixture in Turkey, Ferguson revealed he knows exactly what went wrong against Barca after spending some of his close-season holiday studying a DVD of the match.
What does WWW stand for?
WWW stands for What Went Wrong
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of WWW
We have 217 other meanings of WWW in our Acronym Attic
- Walking Winter Wonderland Disease
- Wallace Welch & Willingham Inc. (St. Petersburg, Florida)
- Wann? Wie? Wo? (German language construction)
- Warm Winter Wishes
- Waterproof Wrist Watch (UK military)
- Watson Wyatt Worldwide (actuarial consultant)
- Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes (Harry Potter)
- Week Without Walls
- Wet Wild & Wicked
- What a Wonderful World (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I feel, and this authority feels, very strongly that people are entitled to know when something has gone wrong; entitled to an apology if something has gone wrong; entitled to an explanation of what went wrong and why, in words that they will understand; and entitled to the opportunity to ask questions about what happened and why,' Walker said.
This was "sob sister" journalism, and I hope it will remind reporters not only of their duty to report what went wrong, but also to find out why it went wrong.
The head of the company that made both balloons said he's eager to find out what went wrong.