What does WHISH stand for?
WHISH stands for What Have I Started Here?
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Wisconsin Health Insurance Risk Sharing Plan
- War Head Injury Score (military medicine)
- Waste Handling and Isolation Facility
- Whiskeytown National Recreation Area (US National Park Service)
- Wirral Health Informatics Service (est. 2002; Wirral, Merseyside, UK)
- What’s Hot In South Australian Horticulture
- Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation
- Willing Hearts International Society Canada
- Wilmer-Hutchins Independent School District (Texas)
- Woods Hole Instrument Systems Ltd. (marine environmental technology; East Falmouth, MA)
- What Have I Started Now?
- Wireless Handheld Information Service Platform (mobile phone technology)
- Waves of High Frequency and Sounder for Probing of Electron Density by Relaxation Experiment (Cluster spacecraft)
- Women Hurt In Systems of Prostitution Engaged in Revolt
- Womens Health and Information Support Service (UK)
- Women's Health in South Tyneside (est. 1985; UK)
- Worldwide Household Goods Information System for Traffic Management
- Western Healthcare Insurance Trust (est. 1976; Washington State Hospital Association)
- What's Happening In Tennessee (publication)