Former What Every Woman Wants owner Vera Weisfeld won the star raffle prize during Marina Dalglish's charity dinner this week.
What does WEWW stand for?
WEWW stands for What Every Woman Wants (television show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Water Education Water Awareness Committee (Chino Hills, CA)
- Western Europe Working Australian Shepherd Club
- Women Empowering Women for Indian Nations (Onamia, MN)
- Western European Workshop on Research in Cryptology
- West Eugene Wetlands Plan
- Western Wood-Pewee (bird species Contopus sordidulus)
- Water Environment and Water Services Act (Scotland)
- West Eugene Wetlands Special Area Study (Eugene, OR)
- Workshop on Energy in Wireless Sensor Networks
- Workshop on Emerging Web Services Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
What Every Woman Wants tycoon Vera Weisfeld represented Scotland at this year's conference in Russia last week.
3 Skin as smooth as a baby's bottom is what every woman wants - but does this singer still have to work hard to maintain hers?