30pm With the warring McDonalds getting close again - or just exhausted by the whole business - and deciding to bring their relationship to an amicable end, what could possibly go wrong?
What does WCPGW stand for?
WCPGW stands for What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Walter & Connie Payton Foundation (Yorkville, IL)
- Welded Cover Plated Flange (US FEMA connection)
- Western Counties Photographic Federation (UK)
- Whole Cell Protein Fingerprinting
- Wild Camel Protection Foundation
- Western and Central Pacific Fisheries Convention (Pohnpei, Federated States of Micronesia)
- Western and Central Pacific Fishery Commission
- Wisconsin Council on Problem Gaming
- World Congress on Psychiatric Genetics (various locations)
- World Congress of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr, LLP (law firm)
- Western Community Policing Institute (Monmouth, OR)
- White-Crowned Pigeon (bird species)
- Wisconsin Cancer Pain Initiative (est. 1986)
- Worker Communist Party of Iraq
- World Congress on Pathology Informatics (est. 2007)
- Wabash Carnegie Public Library (Wabash, IN)
- Wake County Public Library (Raleigh, NC)
- War Criminal Prison Landsberg (Landsberg, Germany)
- Warsaw Community Public Library (Warsaw, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And with Allan McGregor and Barry Ferguson in the squad, what could possibly go wrong?
Still, apart from running aground and nearly crashing into the Thames Barge, what could possibly go wrong?