WHAT'S HOT WHAT'S NOT * Swansea City manager Brendan Rodgers, deserting Wales for Liverpool.
What does WHWN stand for?
WHWN stands for What's Hot What's Not
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Women Helping Women
- Wesleyan Holiness Women Clergy (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Westchester Homemade Wine Center (New York)
- Woodland Hills Wine Company (est. 1978; California)
- World Heavyweight Champion
- William Holden Wildlife Foundation (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Women Helping Women Fund (Spokane, WA)
- Wider Health Working Group (London, UK)
- William Hook Web Hosting
- Would Have Wanted It That Way
- Western Hemisphere Warm Pool
- Wild Horse Wind Power Project (Ellensburg, Washington)
- Whatcom Hills Waldorf School (Bellingham, WA)
- Women Helping Women Services (National Council of Jewish Women)
- Water and Hazardous Waste Team (EPA)
- West Highland White Terrier (dog breed)
- Western Hardrock Watershed Team (Washington, DC)
- Web Hosting World Wide (New Jersey)
- Winderweedle, Haines, Ward & Woodman (law firm; Orlando, FL)
- New York to United Kingdom (routing designation; US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What's Hot What's Not According To USA Today, 'High-SPF Sun Belt' Counties 'Low-SPF Sun Belt' Counties - St.
THE CLIENT CONUNDRUM THE CREATIVE FORECAST What's Hot What's Not Very Hot FIVE FORCES TO BE RECKONED WITH Forecast by Creative Market The Last Word Introduction How This Report Is Organized For More Information Section 1: The Year In Design & Production Firms Section 2: The Year In Publishers Section 3: The Year In Internet Design & Development Firms Section 4: Media Cool Section 5: What's Up With Clients?