Ennen spent many years in the academic sector, most notably at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, where he was the Founding Managing Director of the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative and Wharton Lab for Innovation in Publishing.
What does WIMI stand for?
WIMI stands for Wharton Interactive Media Initiative (University of Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of WIMI
We have 1 other meaning of WIMI in our Acronym Attic
- Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation
- Women in Media and Entertainment (Ireland)
- Wiretap Investigative Monitoring and Eavesdrop Activity
- Water Industry Mechanical and Electrical Specifications (UK)
- Water Industry Motor Efficiency Standards (UK)
- World Wide Military Command and Control System
- Women in Municipal Government (National League of Cities; Washington DC)
- Windows Imaging Application Platform Interface (Microsoft)
- Washington International Management Institute, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Watercraft Intensively Managed Items
- What I Mean Is
- What Is My IP
- Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa (fraternity at Luther College in Decorah, Iowa)
- Woe Is Me; I Am Concerned
- Wydzial Inzynierii Mechanicznej i Robotyki (AGH, Poland)
- Washington Institute for Mental Illness Research and Training (Seattle, WA)
- West Indian Medical Journal (University of West Indies at Mona; Jamaica)
- What Is My Life
- Wojskowy Instytut Medycyny Lotniczej (Poland)
- Weapon Integrated Material Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wharton Interactive Media Initiative Broadens Focus to Customer Analytics PHILADELPHIA, Jan 11, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Wharton Interactive Media Initiative (WIMI), a research center at The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, announces its expansion to become the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative (WCAI).
About the Wharton Lab for Innovation in Publishing The Wharton Lab for Innovation in Publishing (WLIP), under the support and guidance of Alberto Vitale, is a subset of the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative (WIMI).
About the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative The Wharton Interactive Media Initiative (WIMI) is a data-driven research center focused on interactive media, its analysis and models to predict future outcomes, its effects on global businesses, and the implications for monetization.
This original event is a joint effort between the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative and Jay H.
Wharton Interactive Media Initiative to Collaborate with ESPN on Strategies for Cross-Platform Media Analysis and Measurement NEW YORK & PHILADELPHIA -- ESPN and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania announced today a three-year agreement centering on Wharton's Interactive Media Initiative (WIMI).
This year for the first time the Seminars program, in partnership with the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative (WIMI), is pleased to provide journalists using emerging technologies and digital platforms two scholarships to the Seminars.