a leading business integration and process management software company that enables real-time business, today announced that TIBCO's Founder, Chairman and CEO, Vivek Ranadive, has won the Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Awards (WIBTA) 2005 Technology Change Agent Award for North America.
What does WIBTA stand for?
WIBTA stands for Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Awards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of WIBTA
- Wireless Broadband Access Point
- Wireless Broadband Access Terminal
- Weekly Incorrect Benefit Scheme (UK)
- will it be soon?
- Windsor Internet Booking System
- Women in Black Scotland (UK)
- Women in Business Symposium (San Diego, CA)
- Worthington Integrated Building Systems (Columbus, OH)
- Women in Business Today (Spring Hope, PA)
- Women in the Building Trades (Jamaica Plain, MA)
- Wolfe Island Business and Tourism Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Washington International Business Ventures (business development and research consulting firm)
- Workforce Investment Board of Western Illinois
- Walgreens Item Code (retail merchandising)
- Walk In Closet
- Walk-in Clinic (healthcare)
- Wall-Mountable Interconnect Center (Corning, fiberoptic cable)
- WAN Interface Card (Cisco)
- Warfighting Integration Center (US Air Force)
- Warning Information Correlation
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:INFY) and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania today announced the winners of the 2006 Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Awards (WIBTA) for North America and Latin America.
Infosys Technologies Ltd (Nasdaq:INFY) and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania today announced the winners of the Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Awards (WIBTA), 2005, North America.
Business Editors/High Tech & Education Writers NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2002 Capital One, Warner Home Video, GreenPoint Mortgage, NTT DoCoMo, National Stock Exchange of India and Schlumberger Among Winners Infosys (Nasdaq: INFY) and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania today announced the winners of the inaugural Wharton Infosys Business Transformation Awards.