OTCBB:ACTC) will participate in the Wharton Health Care Business Conference held on February 16-17, 2006 at the Park Hyatt Bellevue in downtown Philadelphia.
What does WHCBC stand for?
WHCBC stands for Wharton Health Care Business Conference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- World History and Civilization (education)
- Wyoming Health Council
- War Hazards Compensation Act
- Washington Hancock Community Agency (Maine)
- Washington Health Care Association (Tumwater, WA)
- White House Communications Agency
- White House Conference on Aging
- White House Correspondents' Association
- Woodchuck Hepatitis Virus Core Antigen
- Wester Hailes Community Banking Agreement (UK)
- Warwick Hills Country Club (Grand Blanc, Michigan; site of the Buick Open)
- Washington Health Care Center (Washington, DC)
- West Hills College Coalinga (California)
- White House Conference Center (Washington, DC)
- White House Custom Colour
- Wise Health Care Consumer (course)
- Woburn House Conference Centre (London, England, UK)
- Woodland Hills Country Club (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Worcester Hibernian Cultural Centre (Worcester, MA)
- White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philadelphia native and author of Healthcare at a Turning Point: A Roadmap for Change Michael Abrams will moderate a panel discussion on how recent changes in the legal and regulatory landscape are impacting each sector of the industry at the Wharton Health Care Business Conference on February 15.
com) Vice President and Head of Business Development, will participate in a biotechnology presentation at the 8th Annual Wharton Health Care Business Conference.