OSU swimmers in 7th place at Pac-12 meet SEATTLE - Oregon State is in seventh place after the first two finals at the Pac-12 women's swimming championships at the Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center on Wednesday night.
What does WKCAC stand for?
WKCAC stands for Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center (Seattle, Washinton)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Westminster Kennel Club
- Westminster Kingsway College (UK)
- White Knight Chronicles
- WHO (World Health Organization) Kobe Centre (Japan)
- World Karate Confederation (martial arts)
- World Kendo Championships
- World Kickboxing Council
- World Krak Cartel (band)
- White Knight Chronicles II (game)
- West Kentucky Construction Association
- Wausau Kayak Canoe Corporation
- West Kerr County Chamber of Commerce (Ingram, TX)
- West Kootenay Camera Club (Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada)
- Western Kentucky Correctional Complex (Department of Corrections)
- Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club (Corvallis, OR)
- Wolverine Knife Collectors Club (est. 1978; Michigan)
- Western Kenya Cervical Cancer Prevention Project (existed from 2000-2004)
- West Kowloon Cultural District (Hong Kong)
- Western Kenya Community Driven Development
- Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lewis -- Cowan Stadium) WHERE: Fort Lewis, McChord Air Force Base, Federal Way High School, and the Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center.
The Weyerhaeuser King County Aquatic Center - site of the spring nationals - is considered one of the fastest pools in the country, having hosted the event three times before, in addition to the 1990 Goodwill Games.