Yes, it comes in two types - wet and dry - and, according to Dr Hiroaki Tomita, of the University of California, to get the dry type both your parents must give you their "dry gene" (which they can carry even if they have wet wax themselves).
What does WW stand for?
WW stands for Wet Wax (ear)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of WW
We have 41 other meanings of WW in our Acronym Attic
- Weeping Willow
- Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- Well Woman (diagnosis)
- Wesley Willis (singer/songwriter)
- West Winds (Singapore band)
- West Wing
- Western Wastes (Everquest)
- Westwood (video game manufacturer)